Psychology study material from NOS


[Download] Psychology study material from NOS (National Open School)

Note:

  • This is absolutely free study-material provided by National Open School. (No Piracy here)
  • Psychology is not my optional subject, so I’m not really sure, how much of following is relevant or useful in UPSC exam. I request the senior players with psychology optional, to comment here/ send me email .

Module I: Foundations of Psychology

Module II: Key Psychological Processes

Module III: Developmental Processes

Module IV: Self and Personality

Module V: Social and Applied Psychology

Module VI: Optional Module

(A) World of Work

(B) Facilitating Early Childhood Education

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !