Blood Relation Test - Aptitude Questions and Answers

Blood Relation Test - Aptitude Questions and Answers



1. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, "I have no brother or sister but that man's father is my father's son." Whose photograph was it ?
A.His own
B.His Son
C.His Father
D.His Grandfater
Ans - B

2. Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anjali said, "He is the only son of the father of my sister's brother." How is that person is related to Anjali ?
A.Anjali Father
B.Anjali Mother
C.Anjali Brother
D.Maternal Uncle
Ans - C

3. Pointing to a man, a woman said, "His mother is the only daughter of my mother." How is the woman related to the man ?
A.Mother
B.Daughter
C.Sister
D.Grand Mother
Ans - A

4. Pointing to the photograph, Vipul said, "She is the daughter of my grandfather's only son." How is girl related to vipul ?
A.Mother
B.Sister
C.Cousin
D.Grandmother
Ans - B

5. Looking at the portrait of a man, Harsh said, "His mother is the wife of my father's son. I have no brothers or sisters." At whose portrait was Harsh was looking ?
A.His child
B.His father
C.His grandson
D.His nephew
Ans - A

6. Pointing to a girl in photograph. Amar said, "Her mother's brother is the only son of my mothers's father." How the girl's mother related to Amar ?
A.Mother
B.Sister
C.Aunt
D.Grandmother
Ans - C

7. Pointing to a gentleman, Deepak said," His only brother is the father of my daughter's father." How is gentleman related to Deepak ?
A.Brother
B.Father
C.Grand Father
D.Uncle
Ans - D

8. If Kamal says, "Ravi's mother is the only daughter of my mother", how is Kamal related to Ravi ?
A.Brother
B.Father
C.Maternal Uncle
D.Cousin
Ans - C

9. Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, "This man's son's sister is my mother-in-law." How is the woman's husband related to the man in the photograph ?
A.Grandson
B.Son
C.Son in law
D.Cousin
Ans - A

10. Pointing to a man in photograph, a woman said, "His brother's father is the only son of my grandfather." How is the woman related to the man in the photograph ?
A.Sister
B.Daughter
C.Wife
D.Cousin
Ans - A

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !